Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How to Copy Excel Workbook - Hyperlinks - Folder of Photos - to CD

On our hard drive, we have an Excel 2007 Workbook with internal hyperlinks to
other of the workbook sheets - and to a folder of jpeg photos. We want to
give this package to our client and not lose the hyperlinks from the sheets
or the folder of jpeg photos.

How do we do this?

Have read about assigning 'relative links' but have not found instructions
on how to... ?

Thanks for help!