Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default List Box - Scroll Wheel on mouse crashes spreadsheet

Here is the code,

Private Sub ListBox1_Change()

Dim outString As String, i As Long

outString = vbNullString
With ListBox1
For i = 0 To .ListCount - 1
If .Selected(i) Then outString = outString & .List(i) & ", "
Next i
End With
Range("I2").Value = outString

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I tested your code with a Control Toolbox listbox and had no problems. The
listbox being in the spreadsheet. What else is going on here? And what does
the Scroll Wheel have to do with this issue?

What version of Excel are you using?

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Joe Wildman" wrote:

Here is the code,

Private Sub ListBox1_Change()

Dim outString As String, i As Long

outString = vbNullString
With ListBox1
For i = 0 To .ListCount - 1
If .Selected(i) Then outString = outString & .List(i) & ", "
Next i
End With
Range("I2").Value = outString

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Located the solution, but my companys brower settings will not enable the
brower settings needed to download the patch, can someone help me find a
download link to this patch? http://support.microsoft.com/kb/950103