Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Excel 2007 vs 2003 menus.

Is there away to turn off the 2007 menu interface and use 2003 menus.

I started a new job 5 weeks ago and the organization of the new menu is frustrating my efforts to be as productive as possible. I really am pretty decent with Ex2003.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

You can download the 'Search Commands" add-in from www.officelabs.com. Once you install this add-in, you can just search for the command and it will show you where it is located in Office 2007

Ashish Mathur
Microsoft Excel MVP
www.ashishmathur.com
"Ted Stilwell" wrote in message ...
Is there away to turn off the 2007 menu interface and use 2003 menus.

I started a new job 5 weeks ago and the organization of the new menu is frustrating my efforts to be as productive as possible. I really am pretty decent with Ex2003.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Ted

Here is one of many add-ins which will provide the XL2003 interface
http://in.geocities.com/shahshaileshs/menuaddins

--
Regards
Roger Govier
"Ted Stilwell" wrote in message ...
Is there away to turn off the 2007 menu interface and use 2003 menus.

I started a new job 5 weeks ago and the organization of the new menu is frustrating my efforts to be as productive as possible. I really am pretty decent with Ex2003.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

You can download the Interactive Command Guide at

You can download the Ribbon Mapping Workbook at
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...128621033.aspx

You can type "Excel 2003 menus for 2007" into Google and take your pick of
software. But these 1. cost, and 2. don't help you learning of the new GUI,
3. many companies would not allow the installation of this type of third
party software.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire