Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Conditionl format for 3 cells Skipping the center cell

I'd like to conditionally format O5,O6 andO7

O5,O6 and O7 to change color based on the "number in O7"

Note: There will be figures in O5 and O6 which "I need to disregard".

if O7 is Less than 0(zero
If O7 is greater than 1

But I'd like all 3 cells to follow the number in O7

Can that work

Thank you Mark

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Mark,
select the three cells, do conditional formating where the formula is
=O71 choose your color
=O7<0 choose your color

"Mark" wrote:

I'd like to conditionally format O5,O6 andO7

O5,O6 and O7 to change color based on the "number in O7"

Note: There will be figures in O5 and O6 which "I need to disregard".

if O7 is Less than 0(zero
If O7 is greater than 1

But I'd like all 3 cells to follow the number in O7

Can that work

Thank you Mark

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Mark,

I've responded to your private email on this, although you didn't tell
me what the conditions were.

Pete