-   -   Conditionl format for 3 cells Skipping the center cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/219468-conditionl-format-3-cells-skipping-center-cell.html)

Mark

Conditionl format for 3 cells Skipping the center cell

I'd like to conditionally format O5,O6 andO7

O5,O6 and O7 to change color based on the "number in O7"

Note: There will be figures in O5 and O6 which "I need to disregard".

if O7 is Less than 0(zero
If O7 is greater than 1

But I'd like all 3 cells to follow the number in O7

Can that work

Thank you Mark

Eduardo

Conditionl format for 3 cells Skipping the center cell

Hi Mark,
select the three cells, do conditional formating where the formula is
=O71 choose your color
=O7<0 choose your color

"Mark" wrote:

I'd like to conditionally format O5,O6 andO7

O5,O6 and O7 to change color based on the "number in O7"

Note: There will be figures in O5 and O6 which "I need to disregard".

if O7 is Less than 0(zero
If O7 is greater than 1

But I'd like all 3 cells to follow the number in O7

Can that work

Thank you Mark

Glenn

Conditionl format for 3 cells Skipping the center cell

And make both O7 references absolute ($O$7).

"Mark" wrote:

I'd like to conditionally format O5,O6 andO7

O5,O6 and O7 to change color based on the "number in O7"

Note: There will be figures in O5 and O6 which "I need to disregard".

if O7 is Less than 0(zero
If O7 is greater than 1

But I'd like all 3 cells to follow the number in O7

Can that work

Thank you Mark

Pete_UK

Conditionl format for 3 cells Skipping the center cell

Mark,

I've responded to your private email on this, although you didn't tell
me what the conditions were.

Pete