Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Again printing with hidden rows

Hi
Any help
I have a sheet with hidden rows, when I print I can not move the page
brake so that fit in one page since it takes the pages as with hidden
rows

Thanks in advance
Jam

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Fred
I am so unclear?
The question is that with hidden rows I can print only the unhidden
row, so if the page contain 10 unhidden rows I have them in one page,
the next with 10 pages, etc...
What I want is to fit let us say the 20 unhidden rows in 2 pages in one
and print them in 1 page
Hope I am clear
Jam

--
jamalhakem
jamalhakem's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=10

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Sorry, your response isn't clear to me.

It would help if you told us what you have tried, the results it gave you,
and what you wanted instead. In my experience, hidden rows have no effect on
printing. Excel just ignores them, as you would expect. Additional comments
on your post are below.

Regards,
Fred.

"jamalhakem" wrote in message

Hi Fred
I am so unclear?
The question is that with hidden rows I can print only the unhidden
row,

Agreed.
so if the page contain 10 unhidden rows I have them in one page,

Fine so far.
the next with 10 pages, etc...

The "next" what? Why would it take 10 pages?
What I want is to fit let us say the 20 unhidden rows in 2 pages in one

Which is it that you want? To print the rows in "2 pages" or in "one"?
and print them in 1 page

Assuming "them" is the 20 rows, have you tried adjustng the row heights? The
font size? Using Fit to 1 page?
Hope I am clear

Not to me.
Jam