Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default formula 2 display selected objects ONLY in new sheet from another

i need to create a link between two sheets that creates a nicely laid out
smaller data sheet that can be exported as an object for a word document.
the second sheet will be using information from a main spread sheet that
houses all of my cost prices and margins and is huge....

i plan on using it to save me time cutting and pasting the various items i
need to compile estimates for customers.

i tried to assosiate cells but the layout on the second 'export sheet' was
very inconsistant..... ans spread out - and everytime i added a new item on
my trade price list - i need a formula that can pull information from a
section of my choice when a '1' or similar is put in a cell indicating it
needs to move to the next sheet.

i think you get the proiblem so i will stop now

thanks all for your help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

This is not a lot to go on.

You say that the layout was very inconsistent and spread out - well,
we can't GUESS how your data is laid out, so you are going to have to
try and describe it for us.

I haven't a clue from your description so far what it is you want
(other than some kind of summary sheet).

Maybe a better mind-reader than I will be able to suggest something,
but I can only suggest that you start again ...

Pete