Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Different objects-same sheet

I think this is a relatively easy question and I just can't seem to figure it
out! I am thinking there is a way to do this and I may have done this in the
past, but I can't seem to remember. Anyway, two different spreadsheets on
the same sheet and I would like to adjust the second spreadsheet to have
different row and column sizes. I understand I could always go to the sheet
tabs and put my second spreadsheet on the "second page" - tab, but I know I
have done this before and of course this is bothering me!
Any help is much appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You need to use the proper terminology.
A workbook is the excel file
A worksheet is the tab within the workbook
A table may be a section of a worksheet.
You may not have different width columns on a worksheet. Although NOT
recommended you may merge cells to achieve what you desire.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel