Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Option Buttons, Forms Control, Excel 2007 - 3 options

This worksheet has five different sections;
Each section has 3 option boxes, 1. Yes 2. No 3. N/A.
I have a value connected to each box-value and formula in hidden cells.
I attached the hidden cell by right clicking the box, and putting in the
cell reference.
So, this is how the formula reads: =if(ad17=1,2,if(ad17=2,0,if(ad17=3,2))).
This has worked fine,but it is the last section of the 3 options that is
giving me fits!
the last 2 sections of 3 boxes keep changing the reference cell everytime I
click on them. I have deleted and started over, used group boxes, prayed,
and nothing works, even though it has worked previously. I went through the
entire worksheet to see if anything else connected, sdid not find anything,
traced dependents. PLEASE HELP!! I'll be glad to send you the worksheet to
look at it. Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

How big is your file? If it's less than 1mb I'll take a look at it. Let me
know how to contact you. Or, if you're file is real small you can upload to
a free file host and post the link.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Paula" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

That link doesn't work.

Try this free file hosting site. I use it often. It's a French site
translated to English through Google.

http://tinyurl.com/24xfnt

Click the Browse button. Select the file to upload. Then click the Create
link CJoint button. It'll then give you a link to the file. Post that link.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Paula" wrote in message
[...]