Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Excel 2007 problem nesting IF & AND

Help Please!

I need to teach people how to use nested if & And functions. I have no
problem with doing this by simply typing in the functions, however I
have to show them Excel 2007s function Wizard.

I am finding whenever I try to nest the AND inside the IF as soon as I
click the okay button on the AND function dialogue box I am being
given an error message,saying that the formula I typed contains an
error. It certainly isn't an error in the function, because Excel
leaves the IF with the nested and in the formula bar, and I can
fifnish the function from there. however, I would like to complete the
nested functions using the function Wizard.

Any ideas if I'm doing something wrong, or if this is a bug?

Not sure if this is relevant, but when I am in the function Wizard for
the nested and, if I pressed tab after the second argument, the
dialogue box corrupts - showing the third argument box covering the
dialogue box text below.

TIA

Steve