Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I auto highlight a cell with the same data as another cell

I have a spreadsheet containing lists of serial numbers. If I enter a serial
number which already exists in the spreadsheet, I would like the new cell to
be highlighted to indicate that the entry already exists - is this possible?