Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Kathi

Default How can I auto highlight a cell

How can I highlight any numbers that meet my requirment. e.g. I have a sheet
with 100 numbers range from 0 to 200. I want to highlight those numbers that
more than 50.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Biff

Hi!

Assume your numbers are in the range A1:A100.

Select the range A1:A100
Goto FormatConditional Formatting
Formula Is: =AND(ISNUMBER(A1),A150)
Click the format button