Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Formula Needed

In a worksheet column I have a begining date in month, day, year, hour,
minute format, in the next column I have a ending month, day, year , hour,
minute format. I need to calculate the elapsed days, hours, mintues from the
being to the end. PLEASE HELP ME IF YOU CAN. I don't need to join the ranks
of unemployment.
Thanks
Oscar