Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default need answer- copy between workbooks

try recommendations and not resolve the problem.
Before last week there were no problems to do it. Need solution becuase I
use it constantly in my work.

It sounds as if you've got the 2 workbooks open in 2 different instances of
Excel.
Close them down. Open one workbook, then from within that instance of
Excel, use File/ Open to open the 2nd workbook. Then I guess that you'll be
able to copy.
--
David Biddulph

"elmer" wrote in message
I copy and paste into the same wokbook without trouble. When I copy to the
new workbook, paste in the right click and in the menu is not available. I
try Crtl-C andCrtl-V and doesn't work.