Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default excel invoices that clients cant change when emailed?

I'm so helpless with computers. when I create an invoice what can I do to
ensure that its unable to be changed by a client?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Convert it to a PDF when you're finished?
--
HTH,
Barb Reinhardt

If this post was helpful to you, please click YES below.

"footwork1" wrote:

I'm so helpless with computers. when I create an invoice what can I do to
ensure that its unable to be changed by a client?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

To get better help, it would also be useful to explain why it's an issue if
the client modifies the invoice.

Suppose you bill the client for $1000, makes no changes to the invoice, but
pays you only $800. I expect you would still keep track of the fact that he
owes you $200.

Doesn't the same procedure apply whether he modified the invoice or not?
Surely he's not able to modify your copy of the invoice.

Regards,
Fred