Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default 2007 excel options 'greyed out'

Hi all,

I seem to have a problem and not sure how to rectify,

I am trying to do some 'conditional formatting' but the option to select
this in the tool bar is 'greyed out' and am unable to select and use.

I am not sure why this has happened as it originally worked when i created
the workbook.

Thanks in advance,

Aaron

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

Make sure you are not in Edit mode. Make sure you only have one sheet
selected. Protection is off.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire