gbeard

Default arrow keys move entire sheet instead of cell to cell

Not sure what I did, but when I use the arrow keys to move around the
worksheet the entire sheet moves in the direction of the arrow I push. The
only way to move from cell to cell is to "enter" down to the next cell, or
click a cell with the mouse.
I've looked all around and can't figure out what I've changed to make this
happen.

Any ideas?
gary

Andy Brown

"gbeard" wrote in message
Not sure what I did, but when I use the arrow keys to move around the
worksheet the entire sheet moves in the direction of the arrow I push.

Maybe you have Scroll Lock on ("SCRL" in Status Bar).

HTH,
Andy

gbeard

Andy,
Thanks for the help...that's what I was thinking, but scroll lock was not
on. It ended up being something funky in ram. Although I did close Excel
and re-open it, I never re-booted my system to try to solve the problem.
When I turned the 'puter on today the problem was gone.

Thanks for the reply,
Gary