Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Change color of text if date is overdue

I'm trying to create a spreadsheat that will keep track of when our patients
are due for supplies. For example, they can get a certain supply every 6
months. I want the date to turn yellow when we are at the 5 month mark and
red at 6 months
I have a date in cell C2 and have a formula in C3
=C2+180

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Assuming you 150 days = 5 months.
On whatever cell you want to change colors, Go to Format, conditional
formatting.
Change first box to "Formula is"
Type
=TODAY()C2+180
go to format, pattern, select red.
Add another condition
formula is
=TODAY()C2+150
format, pattern, select yellow

Note that these formulas are exclusive (C2+150 days exactly is not yellow).
If you want them to be inclusive, change comparisons to "="
--
Best Regards,

Luke M