Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default WORKSHEET INSIDE A WORK BOOK

I'M NEW AT THIS AND NEED SOME HELP. I'VE MADE A WORK BOOK THAT HAS 13 SHEETS
IN IT. I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THE TOTAL FOR ONE LINE AND ADD IT TO THE LAST
WORKSHEET TO SEE THE GRAND TOTAL FOR EACH SHEET. CAN I DO THIS. FOR EXAMPLE
IF SHEET ONE HAS 10 COLUMNS AS I INPUT THE INFORMATION I WOULD LIKE THE TOTAL
FOR EACH COLUMN TO BE ENTERED INTO THE CELL ON THE LAST WORK SHEET. PLEASE
HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

First of all, do not post using only capitals. This makes it difficult
to read your post, and is considered rude - also refered to as
SHOUTING.

Secondly, you should try to describe what you have more fully, by
giving examples of how the data is laid out, the columns you use, the
number of rows, sheet names you use etc., together with a description/
examples of what you want to achieve.

So, have another go, and I'm sure someone will be able to advise you
further.

Hope this helps.

Pete