Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Order of the Worksheet tabs across the bottom of the screen

Hi All,
Is there a script that I could write that would put the worksheet tabs in
the order that I want them across the bottom of the screen.

Thanks in advance

Rich Mogy

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Chip Pearson has a few routines for sorting worksheets he

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/sortws.aspx

Hope this helps.

Pete