Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Many sheets combined on one

I have a workbook that has sheets upon sheets that are named with dates
(mostly two per month) Each sheet is the exact same columns. LastName,
FirstName, Date, Hired (and others)

the person that was keeping the report would copy and past at the end of
each day what she entered on the sheet to the "Consolidated" sheet.
I was wondering is there a way that I can have the consolidated sheet update
every time I enter info on different sheets in the same workbook.

I have no clue how the last person kept up with what she did each day and
kept track of it all. I am an Access user and eventually would like to take
this report there but the boss isn't willing to change yet, so I would love
some info on how I can get Excel to do this if possible.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Excel 2007
Consolidate Tables
Automatic update with new data entry.
Table on each sheet can vary in location,
and row/column size and order.
No formulas used.
Some VBA required.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/wddmnu...01_14_09a.xlsm
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

There is one more way, all the other where in you are required to enter the
data manually you can do one thing.
=Sheet1!A1
say for eg your data is in sheeti then in sheet2 cell A1 you can enter this
formula and simply drag this cell. By doing this you are copying the same
formula in all the cells.
Now whenever you enter/edit any data in sheet1 the related other sheets will
automatically get updated without you doing a manual business.

Hope i have answered the question.

--
Thanks
Suleman Peerzade