Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Consolidate information from multiple pivot tables

I have a workbook containing many work sheet tabs. Each tab is for a
supplier where we purchase parts and services. Every invoice I receive is
entered in the supplier work sheet. I take information from that list and
create a pivot table summing up the dollars spent for each of our locations
during the months of the year. Finally, I sum the total dollars spent at
each supplier on a summary sheet using "GETPIVOTDATA". All was fine until a
new boss looked at this information and decided he would like to see each
location totals for each month. Is there a way to consolidate field data
from many pivot tables from many work sheets into one pivot table so that I
can extract the desired information from these individual fields?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Excel 2007
Consolidate Tables.
No GetPivotData() or other formulas needed.
Offers more ways to extract and present data.
Some VBA required.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/d12wxjvyywy/01_14_09.xlsm