Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
SPC SPC is offline

Default Multiple Subtotal Placement

Subtotals in my worksheet are not dropping in the correct order:
territory # product # $$$
100 40 5
100 40 5
100 50 20
First I subtotal product number, totals of prod.# 40 is 10 and 50, 20. when
I subtotal again to get a total of territory, prod # 50 goes below the
territory subtotal, but the line it is subtotalling is still above & included
in the territory total.

Help?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
SPC SPC is offline

I'm not sure what you mean, as the link to the page you posted 'wasn't found.'
Did you mean I can only subtotal from a certain position (first column)? If
so, would that mean I can only have the one subtotal?