Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default calculate net present value

Could someone please give me directions for using the net present value
function?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

The best directions are in Help. If you need additional information, give us
an example of what you want to do.

Regards,
Fred.

"Sleepless in New Jersey"
wrote in message ...
Could someone please give me directions for using the net present value
function?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On Jan 13, 4:13*pm, Sleepless in New Jersey
wrote:
Could someone please give me directions for using the
net present value function?

This is your second posting of essentially the same question, although
this one is even more vague than the first one [1].

I suggest that you stick with one thread. If responses do not meet
your needs, it would behoove you to clarify your question, if not
answer the questions raised in the responses, instead of starting a
new thread.

Your first posting indicated that the Excel Help page did not help
you.

usage information and answering your one question to a degree, I
suggested that you explain your problem, not your presumed solution
(NPV).

Or do you simply have an assignment to learn about NPV, for example:
what it is, when to use it, and how to use it?

Endnotes:

[1]
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...1671afbb755ca2