Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default #DIV/0! in PivotTable

I have a basic calculated field in my Pivot Table = Bal\Num. I get a Div
when the Bal and Num are empty. How can I write an IF statement so that the
field remains blank if the Num is empty?

A regular formula like
If(Bal="","",Bal/Num) would normally work.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

Untested, but maybe you could try right-click in pivot Table Options
There's an setting there which reads:
For error values, show: (leave blank)
--
Max