Junior Member

Default Need help comparing data from different URL's.

Let me start off by saying, that I'm an Excel Dummie. Furthermore, I don't know if this is possible...

Basically, i need to compare the keywords on 5 websites based on diferent criteria, like density, prominence, etc. In all, about 10 different criteria.

Here's where it gets tricky... I need to ONLY compare the keywords that ALL 5 websites have in common. (It might be great to filter by number of websites, but I don't want to get too complicated)

So basically I take 5 websites, paste all of their keywords in to excel, sort by website, and compare common keywords based on about 10 factors.

Hopefully this makes sense. I'd appreciate all responses. (I looked at a Pivot Table video on YouTube, but it didn't seem like what I needed unless I missed something).

Let me know if this is possible and what it would take.

Thanks,
Dee