Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Need help comparing data from different URL's.

It may??? be possible to do this all with one mouse click. If desired, send
me your workbook and details along with the url info needed to take a look.
Copy this snippet so I will know from whence it came.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"marketingninja" wrote in message

Let me start off by saying, that I'm an Excel Dummie. Furthermore, I
don't know if this is possible...

Basically, i need to compare the keywords on 5 websites based on
diferent criteria, like density, prominence, etc. In all, about 10
different criteria.

Here's where it gets tricky... I need to ONLY compare the keywords that
ALL 5 websites have in common. (It might be great to filter by number of
websites, but I don't want to get too complicated)

So basically I take 5 websites, paste all of their keywords in to
excel, sort by website, and compare common keywords based on about 10
factors.

Hopefully this makes sense. I'd appreciate all responses. (I looked at
a Pivot Table video on YouTube, but it didn't seem like what I needed
unless I missed something).

Let me know if this is possible and what it would take.

Thanks,
Dee

--
marketingninja