Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Consistent 80% Success Rate Trading System

I would like to share this system which have consistently made profits
for me with 80% success rate.
For more information under Track Records at http://practicalfxtrading.blogspot.com/

Stay tuned to my site for live trades.. Enjoy!

Email me directly if you require further assistance

Alpha Trader
http://practicalfxtrading.blogspot.com/
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I have my own fund. I guarantee the return of 50% of the investor's
money within 12 months.

Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft Most Valuable Professional
Excel Product Group, 1998 - 2009
Pearson Software Consulting, LLC
www.cpearson.com
(email on web site)

On Fri, 2 Jan 2009 20:07:41 -0800 (PST), Alpha Trader
wrote:

I would like to share this system which have consistently made profits
for me with 80% success rate.
For more information under Track Records at http://practicalfxtrading.blogspot.com/

Stay tuned to my site for live trades.. Enjoy!

Email me directly if you require further assistance

Alpha Trader
http://practicalfxtrading.blogspot.com/

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Finally, truth in advertising.

I've always wondered if you really can get an 80% return, why not just
follow the plan? Why bother advertising on the internet?

Regards,
Fred