Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I set up an item to re-occur on a spreadsheet?

What I want to do is set up my spreadsheet so that I don't have to type in an
certain entry that re-occurs once a year. Is this possible and if so how can
I do it on Excel 2003?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On Dec 29, 6:50*am, Dhale wrote:
What I want to do is set up my spreadsheet so that I don't have to type in an
certain entry that re-occurs once a year. *Is this possible and if so how can
I do it on Excel 2003?

What kind of spreadsheet? What kind of entry?

Once a year....it is probably fastest just to copy the entry since it
is so seldom. That would probably take 2-3 minutes of work total over
the next 10 years. Can you research and write an automated solution in
less than 3 minutes?