Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Bob is offline

Default Converting time :: Excell 2007

Hello, I am copying data from a table in a webpage and am having difficulty
in converting the minutes and seconds. Example

2836:24:00 is really 2836 minutes 24 seconds and who knows what the 00 is.

I have tried [mm]:ss and that returns the real minutes as if calcualated in
hours.

Another example is 16:10 which is 16 minutes 10 seconds.

I need to convert these to example to the folowing format and am lost as to
how to do it..

2836.4 Minutes

and
16.17 minutes