Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Duplicate=Aged

Hi,

I'm working on a spreadsheet that is updated each week. I have a list of
loans to work on that have to be completed in less than 20 days. Each week I
get an updated spreadsheet with new loans and the same loans I'm already
working on. The weekly update has a column letting me know how old is the
loan.

I currently have on a spreadsheet the list of new loans (Update spreadsheet)
on column C starting on cell 2. On D:2 I have the list of loans that I 'm
already working on and on column B:2 I have the days of how old the loan # is
on column C:2. I would like on column E:2 a formula that would populate the
aged date of the loan# listed on D:2 by comparing the loan that is on C:2 and
its age on column B:2

If this is possible please let me know. I'm running office professional 2003

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Sounds like you need to use either LOOKUP, or VLOOKUP. It will depend
slightly on your exact setup, and whether the data is random or in order.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M