Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Luke M Luke M is offline

Default Duplicate=Aged

Sounds like you need to use either LOOKUP, or VLOOKUP. It will depend
slightly on your exact setup, and whether the data is random or in order.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"Oscar" wrote:

Hi,

I'm working on a spreadsheet that is updated each week. I have a list of
loans to work on that have to be completed in less than 20 days. Each week I
get an updated spreadsheet with new loans and the same loans I'm already
working on. The weekly update has a column letting me know how old is the
loan.

I currently have on a spreadsheet the list of new loans (Update spreadsheet)
on column C starting on cell 2. On D:2 I have the list of loans that I 'm
already working on and on column B:2 I have the days of how old the loan # is
on column C:2. I would like on column E:2 a formula that would populate the
aged date of the loan# listed on D:2 by comparing the loan that is on C:2 and
its age on column B:2

If this is possible please let me know. I'm running office professional 2003

Thanks