Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Macros/Security

I have created two Macros in worksheet.

When I attempt to run them, I get error message saying Security Level is
High. I go to Security Option, check Low, and still get same message.

Please advise!

Excel 2002

Thanks.
--
Jeff
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Jeff,
Save the file, then close excel, reopen the file and run your macros.
--
If this posting was helpful, please click on the Yes button.
Regards,

Michael Arch.

"Jeff" wrote:

I have created two Macros in worksheet.

When I attempt to run them, I get error message saying Security Level is
High. I go to Security Option, check Low, and still get same message.

Please advise!

Excel 2002

Thanks.
--
Jeff

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Why?.............because Excel High security had already disabled the macros
when the workbook opened.

That's it.................no macros will run after that.

Re-setting to Low will not re-enable the macros until the workbook is saved
and re-opened and the Low setting is recognized.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP