Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default I want to add a radio button in excel

We have instructions for many different files that we need to run and under
each of them we want to list out items that should be looked at during a peer
review.

Not all choices would be used on all files. I was thinking that having
radio buttons would make it easy for us to click the ones we want as we have
over 500 instructions. We could then copy and paste the excel sheet into
WORD (saved as Web page filtered).

Also, is there any way to keep the dark boxes around what I have in excel
when I transfer it to WORD? I get the boxes, but not the darkened part.
--
Steven D
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Steve
you have to have the eveloper tab on your window.
If not go to excel option and download the add-ins.

One you have done that, there a insert selection that
has the radio button.
Select the one you want past into the cell
it should ask you if would like to center it the
cell I would strongly advise that.
Make sure you have border on your cell.
go to help menu if you look for outlines and border.
When cntrl C cntrl V it should work not probelm