Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I add a radio button, check box, etc. in excel 2007?

I can't figure out how to add the activeX controls in 2007 excel. I used to
bring up the controls toolbox menu in earlier versions, but I can't find it
in 2007.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

1) Click the round icon in top left corner of screen
2) At bottom of dialog, select Excel Options
3) On the Popular sheet; third item down; check the box Show Developer Tab
on Ribbon
4) Click OK (bottom right) to close Options
5) Click the Developer tab on the ribbon
6) Click the Insert icon in the Control group. Now you can add either Forms
Controls or ActiveX controls as needed.
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Andrew" wrote in message
I can't figure out how to add the activeX controls in 2007 excel. I used
bring up the controls toolbox menu in earlier versions, but I can't find
it
in 2007.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Check Box in excel sheet

Hi Bernard

UR reply to this query solved my issue straightforwardly, which i was googling for a long

Thanks a lot for quick soln

Bernard Liengme wrote:

1) Click the round icon in top left corner of screen2) At bottom of dialog,
02-Oct-07

1) Click the round icon in top left corner of screen
2) At bottom of dialog, select Excel Options
3) On the Popular sheet; third item down; check the box Show Developer Tab
on Ribbon
4) Click OK (bottom right) to close Options
5) Click the Developer tab on the ribbon
6) Click the Insert icon in the Control group. Now you can add either Forms
Controls or ActiveX controls as needed.
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme
remove caps from email

"Andrew" wrote in message

On Tuesday, October 02, 2007 10:39 AM
Andre wrote:

How do I add a radio button, check box, etc. in excel 2007?
I cannot figure out how to add the activeX controls in 2007 excel. I used to
bring up the controls toolbox menu in earlier versions, but I cannot find it
in 2007.

On Tuesday, October 02, 2007 11:13 AM
Bernard Liengme wrote:

1) Click the round icon in top left corner of screen2) At bottom of dialog,
1) Click the round icon in top left corner of screen
2) At bottom of dialog, select Excel Options
3) On the Popular sheet; third item down; check the box Show Developer Tab
on Ribbon
4) Click OK (bottom right) to close Options
5) Click the Developer tab on the ribbon
6) Click the Insert icon in the Control group. Now you can add either Forms
Controls or ActiveX controls as needed.
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme
remove caps from email

"Andrew" wrote in message

On Friday, August 28, 2009 4:26 PM
Farhad wrote:

Radio button in Excel
You are required to be a member to post replies. After logging in or becoming a member, you will be redirected back to this page.

Using the MS Text Driver to read Delimited Files
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...xt-driver.aspx