Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Errors with 5-10 users in Shared Workbook

We have between 5-10 people using a shared workbook with 15 or so worksheets,
and about 50% of the times someone tries to save, they receive an error
message. Sometime it is: "Your changes could not be saved to -FILENAME-
becuase of a sharing vioation. Try saving to a different file." Sometimes it
lets us save, but then closes the sheet. What's odd is that it doesn't seem
to relate to anything specific. If the sheet lets me save one minute, the
next time I try to save it will give me an error and close the sheet. Then
I'll reopen the shard file and I can save 2 or 3 times before it goes to the
error again.
Could this be an issue with 2 or 3 people trying to save at the same time?
Could we possibly have some setting wrong?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Jeff
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I'm running into the same issue with 10-15 users. I have the sharing turned
on, all are able to access the workbook, but when they try to save, they get
various errors. Did you find out what was causing your problem?