Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default view entire workbook

I have a worksheet with mutlitple columns, is there any way to view the
entire worksheet at once without using the slide to view from one end to the
other? Any help is greatly appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You could adjust the zoom level to 50% (or smaller) to see more
columns, though it will be difficult to make out the detail of each
cell.

Pete

On Dec 7, 5:30*pm, cgrose54
wrote:
I have a worksheet with mutlitple columns, is there any way to view the
entire worksheet at once without using the slide to view from one end to the
other? *Any help is greatly appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You may or may not like the results but put this is the ThisWorkbook module
to do every sheet

Private Sub Workbook_SheetActivate(ByVal Sh As Object)
ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Select
ActiveWindow.Zoom = True
Range("a1").select

Don Guillett