Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Name an Entire Workbook

I need to Merge an Entire Workbook in Excel into a Word Document. How do I
name the Entire Workbook to include all worksheets and cells in each
worksheet?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Please tell us what "name the entire workbook" means in this context.
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"NaBellFL" wrote in message
I need to Merge an Entire Workbook in Excel into a Word Document. How do I
name the Entire Workbook to include all worksheets and cells in each
worksheet?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

My data is in a workbook with 10 worksheets. I need to merge all of this
data into a Word table document. In the form of 10 worksheets I have to
merge each worksheet separately into Word. I wanted to name the range of
worksheets. Is there a formula to define Sheet 1 through Sheet 10 and
include the range of cells in each sheet? I'm obviously having a hard time
explaining my project.
Any ideas would be appreciated!!!

"NaBellFL" wrote in message
I need to Merge an Entire Workbook in Excel into a Word Document. How do I
name the Entire Workbook to include all worksheets and cells in each
worksheet?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I would ask the Word group for a macro that does:
For each worksheet in myWorkbook
merge with Word doc
(and print)
next worksheet