Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default CAN'T SAVE A FILE!!!

I am trying to save a file that I am currently working the file is
already save in the network. many times I go to the save bottom and
wait until a message that says: file name.xlsx' is currently in use.
try again later. WDF??? I know is in use that is why I am trying to
save it.
can someone help me to solve this anoying issue please

Pantera

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

wrote in message

I am trying to save a file that *I am currently working the file is
already save in the network. many times I go to the save bottom and
wait until a message that says: file name.xlsx' is currently in use.
try again later. WDF??? I know is in use that is why I am trying to
save it.
can someone help me to solve this anoying issue please

Pantera- Hide quoted text -

Yes I have permision to change and save files they are in my folder
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

Are these Shared Workbooks? If not maybe someone else has them open or do
you have them open twice - in separate instances of Excel? Both of these
will stop you from saving them.

cheers,
Shane Devenshire

wrote in message

I am trying to save a file that I am currently working the file is
already save in the network. many times I go to the save bottom and
wait until a message that says: file name.xlsx' is currently in use.
try again later. WDF??? I know is in use that is why I am trying to
save it.
can someone help me to solve this anoying issue please

Pantera- Hide quoted text -

Yes I have permision to change and save files they are in my folder

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

wrote in message

I am trying to save a file that *I am currently working the file is
already save in the network. many times I go to the save bottom and
wait until a message that says: file name.xlsx' is currently in use..
try again later. WDF??? I know is in use that is why I am trying to
save it.
can someone help me to solve this anoying issue please

Pantera- Hide quoted text -

Yes I have permision to change and save files they are in my folder- Hide quoted text -

Neither, nobody else is working on the file while I am working, I have
only one copy open at the time.
That only way I have beeing able to solve this is changing the name.
But I am tired of doing that!!

Shane do you work for MSFT?

Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Does anyone have a clue about this? I have the EXACT same issue (and setup)
as the user describes above. This has started to happen to about a dozen of
my users just this past week. No network changes were made at all (Netware
6.5sp8) - perhaps it's an update from MS (either XP or Office) that is giving
this error?

Thanks in advance,

-andy-