Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Duplicate cell information from one worksheet to another:

Question:

I have a multi-worksheet set of forms, in excel. A lot of the information in
the worksheet is duplicated. I would like for those working in it be able to
type it once and have that information auto populate in designated fields
throughout the other work sheets.

For example,

Worksheet one, cell A1 I have "Project Number". That field, appears on every
form in the work book. What is the formula/funtion I would enter in page two,
to make it copy what I typed in page one, or what ever cell referrenced?

Thanks! Any/all help is appreciated.