Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Page numbers on ea WS for entire workbooj

I canno figure out how to insert page numbers on each worksheet so that when
I print the entire workbook, each worksheet prints the page number it is
within the workbook as a whole. All I can find is how to insert a page
number on each individual WS, which will not work for me on this project.
Any help would be appreciated!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I canno figure out how to insert page numbers on each worksheet so
that when I print the entire workbook, each worksheet prints the page
number it is within the workbook as a whole. All I can find is how to
insert a page number on each individual WS, which will not work for me
on this project. Any help would be appreciated!

First select all tabs.

Then use
File Page setup Page
and in the box called "First page number" put
Auto

(I have Excel 2003.)