Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default I am typing dates in a spreadsheet but they are showing as hatch

When I hover over the hatch marks I can see the dates- how do I stop this
happening??
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

Widen the column.

Mike

"Rach Tree" wrote:

When I hover over the hatch marks I can see the dates- how do I stop this
happening??

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Just widen the column.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Nov 28, 1:33*pm, Rach Tree <Rach
wrote:
When I hover over the hatch marks I can see the dates- how do I stop this
happening??

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Do you mean hash (#), rather than hatch?

If so:
Option 1: make the column wider
Option 2: make the font smaller
--