Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
RAZ RAZ is offline

Default Reset Button

Please help how to create and use macro codes for a Button. (never used macro
before)

need a button in cell T4 and
need these cells (below) to reset to blank when button clicked

B8 to T8
B9 to T9
B11 to T11
B12 to T12
B14 to T14
B15 to T15
B17 to T18
B51 to T51

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Place the button on your sheet and assign this macro to it:

Sub raz()
Range("B8:T9").Clear
Range("B11:T51").Clear
Gary''s Student - gsnu200816

"Raz" wrote:

Please help how to create and use macro codes for a Button. (never used macro
before)

need a button in cell T4 and
need these cells (below) to reset to blank when button clicked

B8 to T8
B9 to T9
B11 to T11
B12 to T12
B14 to T14
B15 to T15
B17 to T18
B51 to T51

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
RAZ RAZ is offline

thanks Gary, I am very new to this.
Sorry I couldn't make it work, did something wrong, its resetting my first
range but not doing the 2nd one.

getting an error message saying.

Run time error '1004'
method 'range' of object '_Global' Failed

I was testing it in a separete spreadsheet using this

Sub Button1_Click()
Range("A1:D10").Clear
Range("A12::D15").Clear
End Sub

A1 to D10 worked but showing an error and 2nd range turns yellow in the VB
window.

"Raz" wrote:

Please help how to create and use macro codes for a Button. (never used macro
before)

need a button in cell T4 and
need these cells (below) to reset to blank when button clicked

B8 to T8
B9 to T9
B11 to T11
B12 to T12