Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Edit links - in Vlookup

I multiple sheets with cells that are linked via lookup to another Workbk.
How do I expand the data range of the Vlookup without manually adjusting each
Vlookup formula.

My existing vlookup is something like this. =vlookup(c5,
OtherSheet!B5:J10,2,false) but now the data range from OtherSheet has
extended to B5:J99.

All help totally appreciated. I use Excel 2007. Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You could select the range of cells with the formulas to change, then do ctrl-h
to replace B5:J10 with B5:J99.

If there's nothing else on that sheet, you may find it easier to use the entire
column:

=vlookup(c5,OtherSheet!B:J,2,false)

It could make life a bit easier when you make changes to that table.

--

Dave Peterson