Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mac Mac is offline

Default Vlookup calculation

Hello,

I have a template that has a vlookup to another sheet in the file. If I put
a number in a cell it will update all the lookup formulas. All of a sudden
it does not work anymore. I have to put the cursor in the cell and hit enter
to update the fields. I have tried F9 and also manual calculations, but it
does not work unless I put the cursor in the cell and hit enter. I have
several lookup fields and it takes time to do this. Also at the bottom of
the task bar it says calculation. which I tried, which wil not go away when I
hit F9. Has anyone had this problem? Does anyone know of a fix for this?
Any help will be really appreciated.

Thank you
--
thank you mac
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

Not sure why/what's broken, but no harm trying "Open and Repair" on a spare
copy

Click File Open, navigate to folder, select the file (the spare copy),
then click the arrow dropdown on the right of the "Open" button choose
"Open and Repair".
Good luck !
--
Max