Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default how do you find a cubic polynomial using two points (4,500)?

My teacher gave us a project and we have to find the cubic polynomial for 4
different points (4,500) being one of mine. How do you do this? I have been
searching through formulas all day! Please help!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

All is revealed he
http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme/ExcelTips/Polynomial.htm
Hope we get a good homework mark!