-   -   how do you find a cubic polynomial using two points (4,500)? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/210774-how-do-you-find-cubic-polynomial-using-two-points-4-500-a.html)

Renee

how do you find a cubic polynomial using two points (4,500)?

My teacher gave us a project and we have to find the cubic polynomial for 4
different points (4,500) being one of mine. How do you do this? I have been
searching through formulas all day! Please help!

Bernard Liengme

how do you find a cubic polynomial using two points (4,500)?

All is revealed he
http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme/ExcelTips/Polynomial.htm
Hope we get a good homework mark!
--