Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Pivot Tables in Excel 2007

Is there any way of deleting the 'Row Labels' &'Column Labels' heading in a
Pivot Table? Some of my colleagues find them rather distracting!
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Misha,
You can hide the column heathers, in the Pivot table menu click on Field
Headers

"Misha" wrote:

Is there any way of deleting the 'Row Labels' &'Column Labels' heading in a
Pivot Table? Some of my colleagues find them rather distracting!
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You can click on the heading cell and type a space character, to make
the cell appear empty.

Or, click on the Design tab on the Ribbon, then click on Report Layout.
Select Outline Form or Tabular Form.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures