Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Trying to calculate percentages

I have a spreadsheet that looks like this .... (I'll call this Workbook 1)

m3 Kgs Blenheim Nelson

0.08 25 51.69 51.69
0.15 50 51.69 54.92
0.23 75 54.57 57.78

In a separate workbook (Workbook 2) I have the same headings and the same
first two columns. In Workbook 2, I am trying to calculate so that cell C3
equals cell C3(Workbook1) + 10%. Any help would be appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

thanks very much :)

Can this be dragged across other cells or do I need to input each cell
individually...

"Fred Smith" wrote:

=workbook1!C3*1.10

Regards,
Fred

"nars" wrote in message
I have a spreadsheet that looks like this .... (I'll call this Workbook 1)

m3 Kgs Blenheim Nelson

0.08 25 51.69 51.69
0.15 50 51.69 54.92
0.23 75 54.57 57.78

In a separate workbook (Workbook 2) I have the same headings and the same
first two columns. In Workbook 2, I am trying to calculate so that cell
C3
equals cell C3(Workbook1) + 10%. Any help would be appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Yes

--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"nars" wrote in message
thanks very much :)

Can this be dragged across other cells or do I need to input each cell
individually...

"Fred Smith" wrote:

=workbook1!C3*1.10

Regards,