Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Lav Lav is offline

Default Poll: Do you bother with Tab color feature?

I think its a nicety but I've only ever used it once on a sheet which
is no longer actively amended.

Do you use the tab colour option (regularly)?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Do you bother with Tab color feature?

No, I never use it!

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Lav" wrote in message
I think its a nicety but I've only ever used it once on a sheet which
is no longer actively amended.

Do you use the tab colour option (regularly)?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

My co-worker uses it. The funny thing is, as much as I right click on the
tabs, I know I've "seen" the Tab Color feature, but I've never used it, lol.
--
** John C **

"Lav" wrote:

I think its a nicety but I've only ever used it once on a sheet which
is no longer actively amended.

Do you use the tab colour option (regularly)?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Sometimes ill shoot data to sheet2 not matching the criteria i need. If data
is shot to the sheet i will change the tab color as a flag.